Thread: Susquhanna River

Susquhanna River

I built my mini to use in the shallow waters of the Susquehanna river, here's a few photos.

Name:  2_5ff66e58ebf9121a4757b51bcf305162.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  64.4 KB

Name:  2_ad60bb989a2779ae827e21ae7f75925c.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  65.8 KB
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: Susquhanna River

Hey Papee, I can't open the attachments to view the pictures. Thanks, Chuck

Thanks Chuck, I had to upload them again, they were lost in the hack attempt. Any photo that was uploaded got lost. They are probably my two most favorite photos. The one is the waterwheel on the ferry that crosses th river here. It was a good distance away so I zoomed and took the shot, It wasn't a bad photo for an old Sony camera that took the floppy disks. Nothing like the new cameras that are out now though.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Those are good pictures Papee, I miss your play ground already. Chuck

Just some more photos from todays ride.

Name:  2_2c701b810f9010cb33e9731b2124682b.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  59.3 KB

Name:  2_f78d32aed8b6e798dbda2ea2d25a49a2.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  58.8 KB

two more

Name:  2_6769895af93150682576ff18061c1bef.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  2_a9a743aaf6b756fc730818328b7c74ea.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  62.1 KB

That's some really nice looking shots you have there dave! You're area looks very unique! I'd imagine that an aluminum hull is just about mandatory around there with all the rocks and such. How's the hunting? I was trying to upload some pics in a gallery, but I can't access it. Any suggestions? That way yall can see what it looks like in our neck of the woods. OOPS, I mean marsh and swamps. haha. I sure don't see many pics of other peoples' rides, I'm assuming they were lost with the hack attempt that you spoke of.
    Chad

Live life on the edge! It's less crowded and there's a much better view....

Quote Originally Posted by Spyda-Ryda
    That's some really nice looking shots you have there dave! You're area looks very unique! I'd imagine that an aluminum hull is just about mandatory around there with all the rocks and such. How's the hunting? I was trying to upload some pics in a gallery, but I can't access it. Any suggestions? That way yall can see what it looks like in our neck of the woods. OOPS, I mean marsh and swamps. haha. I sure don't see many pics of other peoples' rides, I'm assuming they were lost with the hack attempt that you spoke of.
    This is also a great hunting area, lots of small game, geese,duck, rabbits, pheasant, and big game. We have nice deer up here, my biggest being 175 lbs dressed. Also bear.