Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Founding Members

Founding Members

The first 25 members that donate to the site will become founding members of the MAA.
    Current founding Members.
    Papee
    Chuckitt
    David
    MarshGator
    Frank Fisher
    Randy Jr.
    av8or
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Re: Founding Members

Hey Dave, I plan on being a site supporter. I also want to thank you for
    helping with thophies for the Mini Classes at the shows. I will get with the
    clubs to get their input and let you know. You can call me at 352-330-1015
    Thanks, Chuck

PM'd you.
    Please check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! Our YouTube Channel helps fund the site. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTv...FrJP7yQVFVZnyA

MAA Vendor

Hey Dave, Is that the new banner? I like it. Did you see the Videos that Josh uploaded? Neat.
    Oh, David looks good in green. Thanks, chuckitt

Yea that's the new banner, I did see the videos and I added them to the videos page. I'm working on embedding a player now that you can watch all the videos listed on the page without leaving the site. They will play right where they are.

Here's a larger view of the banner, The banner and stickers are being made now, I just ordered them. I'll be sending you the banner and 100 stickers to give out.

MAA Vendor

Thanks Dave, chuckitt

I'd like to thank our newest member Frank Fisher for his donation to help spread the word about mini airboating and also welcome him to the founding members group.

MAA Vendor

Hey Frank, Thanks for joining this site. Give us a post about your interest in mini airboats. If you have one, please post
    some pictures. If we can help with any info, let us know, or maby you can help us. Thanks, Chuck

Please welcome Randy Jr. to the Founders group. Thanks for your donation.

Thanks bro... i signed up ima post later today or tommorrow im about to go buy some pulleys now i think...

oh yeah i just read about your knee hope u feelin better if it hasn't been to long ago and... dont get to spunky to quick :P break 'er in slow lol
    -Randy

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

MAA Vendor

Hey Randy, Thanks for Joining and becoming a founding member. I seen you had 7 post. I will go and read them now.
    Chuck

Welcome to the site Randy

Please welcome av8or to the founding members group. Thank you for your donation.

long time no see guys.. been busy doing stuff hope everyone has been doing well.............................................. ........................................ now i have a question someone called me today and said they found a used airboat hull a guy had a small block on and he kept fliping it so he bought a new one and he wants to get the old one out of his yard so im supposed to go look at it and make an offer i dont even know the width but i know its 11ft long and someone said its about 5 ft wide...im thinking thats not wide enough right? well let me know what you guys think i might go look this weekend and offer him a couple hundred for it.. if it will work... oh its alluminum also...
    -Randy

I would think 5 foot wide would be plenty , good hearing from you again randy , how's your chickens doing ?

My hull is 5 foot on the bottom

chickens doing great 26 out of 26 lived i sold the 2 roosters so i have 24 left i have rhode island reds.. and some other kinds like new hampsher? reds.... they sent me the wrong ones so i orded some more white leghorns im raiseing them up in a pin at my buddys house till they get old enough to join my pin with the bigger chickens what you been selling eggs for i just been doing 1.50 a dozen and selling to just family memebers i was thinking about putting up a sign and selling for a lil more but i dont get that many eggs i would sell out so quick i would just be sending people the other way if i had a sign up... you realy think 5ft would be enough? i know chuck is like 7/11 and they getting on top easy they say... i only have that 25hp motor... i might need all the lift i can get.... oh by the way i saw a few pictures of some knid of motor u hav papee is that ac? or is it one of those military generater motors you had all painted up... i think red?
    -Randy

oh yeah what do yall think would be a reasonalble off to start out with on that boat..? if its in decet shape alluminum 5/11 and it used to have a smallblock in it so im sure it has bolt holes already in it somewhere hopefully its not all jacked up..
    -Randy

randy we get 2.00 a dozen and the chickens can't lay em fast enough , I think we could get 3.00 a dozen if we wanted , their almost 4.oo in the store for brown eggs

yeah but those are grainfeed so they say huh...
    -Randy