PDA

View Full Version : High Water

Papee
09-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Looks like I'm going to take another hit at camp. It's been raining heavily all day and not ready to let up. It's been raining too hard and the water is to dangerous to get out and get things ready. My camp gets wet at 11 ft, looks like it will get a little more than wet this time.

n4wsp
09-06-2011, 10:19 PM
High water here also. It looks like it will flood the golf coarse the city has in the river bottom. I think i will take a ride with my airboat in the golf coarse tomorrow. I always wanted to do that.Now is my chance. Hope i don't go to jail for it.:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::t wisted:

Steve

Papee
09-06-2011, 10:23 PM
If it gets as high as they are saying I'll be able to boat up to the Capital steps.

Papee
09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
It's been getting bad here, I was out all night doing swift water rescues. I'm headed back out in a few again. The water hasn't crested yet and isn't expected to until Sat some time. Here's a link to some of the pics from my area. No pics of my own, they won't allow me to carry a camera. I'm gonna stow it away though in case I have a chance.

http://miniairboatassoc.com/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=3

Duane Scarborough
09-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Papee,

I knew that you guys were experiencing some flooding, but had no idea how bad it was.

Ya'll be careful, O.K. ?

We'll be praying for you and your neighbors. ;thumb;

Duane