PDA

View Full Version : Missing 032 carb "idle adjustment needle"

morrie
05-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Can anyone help me with locating a "idle adjustment needle"? I purchased a motor from Chuck
and the needle was missing from the carb. It's leaking gas all over and will not stay running. I suspect that's the problem. It is the last part I need to complete
the project.

thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Chuck can you help find one? or if you have one please let me know.

Morrie

chuckitt
05-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey morrie, i talked to Marty today and he said he thinks he has one. He said he would call you to make sure which one it is and send it to you.
Thanks, Chuck

morrie
05-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Hello Chuck, I have not herd from Marty yet, what will he be sending me?, an entire carb?

thanks, Morrie

Papee
05-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Which do you need? I have a carb here that has float problems. I can send you the carb for parts if it is the one you need.

This has the idle mix screw as shown
[attachment=1:1pt8f46z]002.JPG[/attachment:1pt8f46z]
But not the bowl needle like shown. If this will help PM me your address and I'll send it. The carb as I said has float problems. and is missing the bowl needle[attachment=0:1pt8f46z]003.JPG[/attachment:1pt8f46z]

morrie
05-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Hello Papee, how much do you want for it? As many problems that I have been having with the carb I have now.... the more parts I have on hand may be a good choice to get them. I don't want to get stranded on the river I will be running on.

thanks, Morrie