PDA

View Full Version : Toughster LycSE

chuckitt
04-06-2010, 08:54 PM
This Special Edition model is not a mini but uses one of our hulls that we use on the mini's. It has a 150 HP Lyc 0-320 engine. It has 4 into 1 Tuned Headers, EIS Ign System with dual coil packs. Billit Heat Sink Valve Covers, EGT/CHT temp system, Special Marine Wiring, K&N Filter, Russell Hoses and AN Fittings, and finished off with a Water Walker Cypress 66 inch Carbon Prop. We will run it tomorrow and see what it does.

buster
04-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Chuck,

That's one very impressive unit, and just as soon as I win that darn lottery, I intend to get you to build me one just like it. ;thumb; ;thumb;

Good luck with the test run :D :D

Dave

Duane Scarborough
04-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Chuck,

That's a PURTY little boat. Very Nice work, as usual. ;thumb;

Now,all I have to do is win the lottery, then get in line.... Oh crap, I need to buy a lottery ticket first, don't I? ;bawl;

Duane

chuckitt
04-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks buster and Duane, you don't have to hit the Lottery. Just call me and give me your wife's credit card #. I'am sure you will have to pay for it later. :&&: :&&: :&&:

Duane Scarborough
04-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Chuck,

I have a much better chance at winning the lottery than I have at getting away with that idea. ;rasta;

Pam would kill me if I tried that, and then kill me again, just to be sure. Hey, that could activate a double indemnity clause for my life insurance. Nah, that's still no good. I'd be double dead, and she'd have a nice new airboat, with plenty of cash left over...

I thing that we need a better plan....

Let me think about it some. ;thumb;

O.K., I've got us a plan. ;thumb;

You go ahead and build me one of those super-duper boats, and deliver it. In turn, I can promise to pay you double your normal price, AFTER I win the lottery.

It's a win - win situation. I get a NICE boat, you get paid double, and I have money left over from the lottery winnings. ;thumb; ;thumb; ;thumb;

I'll give you a call to work out the details...

Duane

buster
04-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Chuck,

I'll take one on that same deal as Duane, if your willing. :&&: :&&:

Dave

chuckitt
04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Wow, you guys sure are smart. Now, if i could just hit the Lottery, I would have enough money to build them. :mrgreen:

One night i had 5 dreams. Each time i dreamed of a great big # 5. My alarm went off at 5 oclock and i had it set for 10. I thought it might be some kind of omen or something. It was trying to tell me something. I went to the Horse Races and bet $ 500.00 dollars on the # 5 horse and SURE NUFF, he came in 5th.
Good night, Chuck

Bogger2
04-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Chuck,
Thats beautifull work as always. I liked your Buy or build article in airboat magazine also!
One of these days I will total all my reciepts and find out the cost of mine. It scares me to do it though, Because I might find that it would of been cheeper to buy one.
Thanks Bogger

chuckitt
04-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Sometimes it works that way Bogger.

Thanks, Chuck

Duane Scarborough
04-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Bogger,

I've kept all of my receipts. I've got a rough idea in my head, but I'm afraid to actually total them up. ;rasta;

Sometimes it's better just not knowing.... ;garfield;

Duane

Bogger2
04-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Scary isn't it!
Bogger