PDA

View Full Version : Tired of partisan politics

chuckitt
12-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Check out this web site: http://GOOOH.com. Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Chuck
NOTICE:
Any Member or Guest of this web site not wanting to hear about politics, please don't read this topic.
Chuck

buster
12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Chuck

I for one am 100 percent in favor of that. I never thought political office should be a career for anyone.

I also am not in favor of politicans making laws etc., that govern us, but do not affect them. What's that all about any way.

I could go on and on, but you get the idea ;thumb;

Dave

av8or
12-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Here Here
I am on that band wagon. It is long over due for the silent majority to get off it's collective ass and let our voices be heard. We have allowed political correctness to systematicly distroy the core belief's that have made our country a leader of nations. If swift and extreeme actions are not taken now, we will be luck if we come out of this a third world country. It may be a few years old, but the meaning is still the same....."power to the people, right on"

John

Duane Scarborough
12-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Chuck, Buster, and av8or,

I highly respect your opinions, but PLEASE, let's not turn THIS into another politcal forum.

O.K.?

I'm with you guys in many respects, but I come here to get away from it.

Duane

buster
12-30-2009, 12:59 AM
Sorry about that Duane, It's just that it is so seldom that anybody that I actually want to talk to, asks for my opinion about politics ;thumb; ;thumb;

Dave

chuckitt
12-30-2009, 07:41 AM
I'am sorry Duane, but our country is in deep **** and if we don't want to be a 3rd world country, we need to do something about it before we are revolting in the streets. I am not going to turn our great mini site into a political forum. I only wanted to use one topic of many to get some other views. If i qualify, i plan on running for Repersentive of my districk. I ask that any member not wanting to know whats going on in our country to not read this topic.
Thank you, Chuck

Duane Scarborough
12-30-2009, 06:42 PM
I'am sorry Duane, but our country is in deep **** and if we don't want to be a 3rd world country, we need to do something about it before we are revolting in the streets. I am not going to turn our great mini site into a political forum. I only wanted to use one topic of many to get some other views. If i qualify, i plan on running for Repersentive of my districk. I ask that any member not wanting to know whats going on in our country to not read this topic.
Thank you, Chuck

Fair enough Chuck. I agree with you on many points. And you know that I didn't intend to get on your wrong side.

Maybe I spoke out of turn, but I see so many negative political posts on that other site....

I just don't want this site to get like that....

Good luck with your run at Representative. I know you've got your head on straight, and would work for much needed change.

Duane

chuckitt
12-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks Duane, you didn't speak out of turn. You were just trying to protect the worlds best web site. I was just looking for some opinions from my fellow members while i learn about GOOOH. When i do say something political, it want be negative.
Thanks, Chuck