PDA

View Full Version : Airboat Camp - Florida Coastal Island

River Rat
07-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Selling my island camp down in the sunshine state. Haven't gotten real serious yet, as I've only listed on Craigs list and in the Tallahassee American Classifieds. I'll make members on this board a deal. It's paid for, so make me an offer if you are interested. Here's the way I have it listed:

Approximate 1-1/2 deeded acres on beautiful island close to Homosassa and Ozello, Citrus County Florida. Just south of the St Martins River and just north of the Homosassa River.

*** Beautiful *** Secluded *** Water access only ***

Would be perfect fish camp or weekend get-away!
Great surrounding areas!

Property connects to water at one corner (step off boat onto property).
Power lines from mainland to island.

ONLY $19,000

I'll try upload a couple of more pics to give you an idea of where the property is located. Here's a couple for starters. GREAT FISHING, nature watching (no bikinis on beaches), manatees, dolphins, birds... REALLY nice area!

Approximate location of property marked by red X.
General area topo:
http://www.miniairboatassoc.com/cpg1416/albums/userpics/10034/General_Area_Topo_Map.JPG

Creek/Lagoon topo:
http://www.miniairboatassoc.com/cpg1416/albums/userpics/10034/Creek.JPG

av8or
07-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey River,
My brother and I may be interested in the property.....he will be flying in on the 16th of August for some other business. I might hop down with a boat and take a look at it if you could give me some lat and lon. Is it accessable with a boat in hight tide? I live up in Dixie county and can get there easily off of 494.

Thanks
John

River Rat
07-25-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey John, Just in case you check in here without signing on... I had sent you a PM. Just let me know if you'd like some more info.
Here are some coordiantes I had written down at one point that should be very close to where my property connects to the water. I think these are in my hand held GPS... Good water all the way from Ozello when the tide isn't out.

28°48'15.85"N
82°39'33.07"W

Dixie county Florida... Lucky YOU! I just can't talk my wife in to moving down there. She keeps me out of trouble so I guess I can't go without her ;)

DT