PDA

View Full Version : I pick up my new to me hull on Monday!

Papee
05-22-2008, 06:04 PM
10ft. Aluminum. Just a shorter and a little wider version on mine basically. It is a deckover hull though. I'll be moving the 4A032 over to that boat, I'm not sure what prop I will use yet. Now that I know what it will push I may go to a stick prop. I may also go to a two blade carbon fiber for it. As soon as I can get the hull here I'm going to start the rigging and cage. I just hope the new knees can hold out. A friend of mine who owned a commercial air systems fab shop built it about 15 years ago and never finished it.

av8or
05-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Papee,

Cool beans, can't wait to see a pic.

John

Papee
05-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I didn't get to pick up the hull yet with the schedule over the holiday. I was over today to pay him but couldn't pick it up because I had the wifes car. I think I'm just going to let it set over there for now until I get the motor for my boat on. The wife doesn't like the idea of two boats being torn apart in front of the house for some reason. So I guess it's one project at a time. I would like to have it here so I can start making the rigging. I may just go back over and take so measurements and build the rigging on the ground here in my garage. I'll just tell the wife it's a jungle gym for the grandkids :lol: