PDA

View Full Version : dixon new 11 x 7

Snapper
03-20-2008, 02:02 AM
hey guys paul dixon has his mini 11x7 w/ 40 up and runnin and yes its running dry http://www.airboatsunlimited.com/videos/103_3207.mov 2 men don't ask me how but it is ...very impressive

Papee
03-20-2008, 02:29 AM
I edited your link so it works :mrgreen:

Snapper
03-20-2008, 08:54 AM
thanxs papee

Randy Jr
03-20-2008, 09:00 AM
welp we know that airboat pro's ground mini is gona work just fine ...coz its practicaly the same set up just have to start savin money now :P

David
03-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Chucks red and white mini will run out the river with 2 guys and turn around and head back so I see no problem with his minis being able to run dry

Snapper
03-21-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah I love chucks rig's . especially the aluminum it's still what I want , chuck are yall putting another hull together or just waiting for an order to build one ?

Randy Jr
03-21-2008, 03:36 PM
the way they are talkin they are workin pretty hard on that new ground mini trying to get it finished cant wait to see it.. and i think i read something about a deck over race type hull mini chuck wants to try and get 50mph out of it...if i read it right i cant wait to see what those guys come up with...

i'm just like you dude i want one of those alluminum boats so bad i might just have to buy one from them and put my motor on it... (25hp kawa) coz i already got alot of money invested in my motor prop/ect... i just gota save up the money or pay of a bill first... it sucks haveing a morgage :( (i just recently built my first house)

Snapper
03-21-2008, 03:41 PM
yeah i hear ya randy , I paid off my house 2 years ago and don't ever want another mortgage again , time to start saving for the future , cause none of us know what it can hold , wanna be prepared

Randy Jr
03-21-2008, 07:17 PM
haha i hear yah man well only a few things u just have to have to make it...

we can hunt or fish for all our food.

Guns, ammo, & a mini airboat

David
03-21-2008, 09:39 PM
yeah I love chucks rig's . especially the aluminum it's still what I want , chuck are yall putting another hull together or just waiting for an order to build one ?

We might later on but right now its looking like a order will have to be placed we have a couple other things going on with the mini's

Snapper
03-21-2008, 10:29 PM
I hear ya dave , yeah randy , BIG AMEN to that . did you do any more on your mini project this week randy , we bought some lumber for my sons project mini this week , but hes on a 12 year olds budget , he's gonna have to sell some eggs and cut some serious grass to get a motor and prop . . . he's been pouring the laying pellets on to the hens ....hey dave if I email you a picture of his little toy airboat he built could you post it somewhere for me or would you rather leave that kinda stuff off the site ?

David
03-21-2008, 10:42 PM
hey thesnapper its considered a mini post it send it to me Ill post it

Randy Jr
03-22-2008, 02:42 AM
yeah post that thing i wanna see it and yeah he needs to start savin when i started i didn't know this stuff was so high.... i got a lil bit more done.. to my boat im at a stand still right now.. i need a cable for my rudder control and im gona make some more rudders out of ply wood the temp.. ones i put on are bow'ed a lil bit but here im about to try and put some pictures in this new gallery then you can check it out....http://miniairboatassoc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=85&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10