PDA

View Full Version : What is your Mini?

chuckitt
01-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for joining evilledave, duckkiller, and Amphiboman. I want to welcome you to the site. I would like to know
the type of boat that all our members have. If it,s homemade or manufactured. What type engine powers it? ect.
If you don't have a mini, and want to build one or buy one, please ask questions and we will help with answers.
Thanks again for becoming a member of miniairboatassoc.com. Chuck :)

cajun
01-31-2008, 07:27 PM
Heres a pic of mine. Hopefully I will be riding soon. Later, Cajun
http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pictureprocessor/images/Mini%20mine%204.jpg
Heres the motor and prop. 532 Rotax and a 4 blade warp.
http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/pictureprocessor/images/Mini%20mine%202.jpg

David
01-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Looking good Cajun

Snapper
03-10-2008, 11:43 PM
hey cajun is that the mini I saw for sale on ebay I think , goldhunter selling it

cajun
03-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Yep, he owns it now. He bailed me out for the time being. I just got out of the hospital and really don't feel like any projects right now. I'll start later getting a piece here and there till I get things together. But for now I just don't have it in me. Later, Cajun

Snapper
03-12-2008, 07:59 PM
did you ever get it running and try it out ?

cajun
03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Yea he had the motor going pretty good. I never did find elec. start for it, so it got sold first and I was gonna change up to a Briggs, then came the really big set back ( hospital) and I decided to bail out completely for a while. If and when I get back to normal and want to try again, I have some good folks on the side lines ( Chuck, David, Gold_hunter and Phillip ) to help me get things collected. I will try it again but a little different route next time.Gold_hunter done a really nice job on that Rotax, he knows his $#!+ . Later, Cajun

Snapper
03-12-2008, 11:25 PM
I bet that lil sled would've moved good w/ that rotax , that boat duckhunter just sold , was a guy I know back here in louisiana , lives right around the corner from me it flew w/ a 503 rotax and it was all 1/8 w/ 1/4 teflon on it and built like a bathtub , from what duck said it handled like one too , but it did about 45

cajun
03-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Yea , I am sure it would have flew with that light little hull, chrome molly rigging, it was all really light. I wanted Gold_hunter to take it out the first few times to tell me what not to do with it,LOL. It should've been alittle bad@$$ boat. Oh well, someone will get some use from it soon or later. Later, Cajun

Snapper
03-13-2008, 12:10 PM
was it aluminum or glass ? what did it weigh ? could it be setup w/ a briggs

cajun
03-13-2008, 10:00 PM
It was glass. I am guessing with the molly rigging it would be lucky to weigh 200 lbs. I am sure it wouldn't take much to convert the motor stand to except a briggs. Get in touch with gold_hunter and ask him about that. He has a whole lot more knowledge of that stuff than I do. Stay safe, Cajun